- Gift certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift certificates cannot be replaced if lost or stolen, they should be treated as cash.
- Coupons and discounts cannot be applied to the purchase of a gift certificate.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to buy non-merchandise (i.e. another gift card).
- There is no minimum or maximum balance required on the gift certificates.
- Currently, gift certificates are only for in store use and must be presented at the time of purchase.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.